We really need insightful approaches like these to use the positive power of social approaches to modifying behavior. When we think of all the risky, threatening stuff that goes on through the Internet and other aspects of society, most of it is really affected and changed by our collective conscience and peer pressure rather than legislation or police action. Obviously we wont ever eliminate the need for policy and enforcement, but it doesn’t need to be our first choice to handle problems. How about conversation, discussion, and community for a change?
- RT @EntreprePro: Templates,Tools & Forms Available for Business & Project Success at: pm2.biz/29 Q29 https://t.co/lAFyqfhxVx R… 8 hours ago
- Retweeted Andrew Wall (@WALLCPA): Narrow and deep is best when identifying your target market. #niche... fb.me/EeD6Yeld 8 hours ago
- RT @WALLCPA: Narrow and deep is best when identifying your target market. #niche #targetmarket #Avatar #smallbiz #marketing https://t.co/S… 8 hours ago
- Retweeted Viavi Enterprise (@ViaviEnterprise): Enterprise Network Security Forensics. Identify & Remediate w/... fb.me/1bYrms98M 8 hours ago
- RT @ViaviEnterprise: Enterprise Network Security Forensics. Identify & Remediate w/ Post-Event Assurance. bit.ly/sp-na https://t… 8 hours ago
TransXfer Blog Archives