We really need insightful approaches like these to use the positive power of social approaches to modifying behavior. When we think of all the risky, threatening stuff that goes on through the Internet and other aspects of society, most of it is really affected and changed by our collective conscience and peer pressure rather than legislation or police action. Obviously we wont ever eliminate the need for policy and enforcement, but it doesn’t need to be our first choice to handle problems. How about conversation, discussion, and community for a change?
- Technology Pulse Report - April 2017 bit.ly/2oRgBHG Top 10 Issues for Technology Leaders thecloudishuge.com 7 hours ago
- Forget unfollowers, I believe in growing. 54 new followers in the last week! Stats via crowdfireapp.com/?r=tw 5 days ago
- The Limits of Our Trust in Technology safejunction.com/?p=7171 via @safejunction 1 week ago
- Stats for the week have arrived. 45 new followers and 55 unfollowers via crowdfireapp.com/?r=tw. 1 week ago
- Retweeted SafeJunction (@safejunction): Outrage grows over Congress’ Internet privacy vote – Mar. 29, 2017... fb.me/1zEwjDFiy 2 weeks ago
TransXfer Blog Archives