We really need insightful approaches like these to use the positive power of social approaches to modifying behavior. When we think of all the risky, threatening stuff that goes on through the Internet and other aspects of society, most of it is really affected and changed by our collective conscience and peer pressure rather than legislation or police action. Obviously we wont ever eliminate the need for policy and enforcement, but it doesn’t need to be our first choice to handle problems. How about conversation, discussion, and community for a change?
- Forget unfollowers, I believe in growing. 23 new followers in the last week! Stats via crowdfireapp.com/?r=tw 5 days ago
- Gained 45 new followers in the past week. I’m growing my account the right way, are you? Do it with crowdfireapp.com/?r=tw 1 week ago
- TCIH Takes to the Road thecloudishuge.com/tcih-takes-to-… https://t.co/al4EZ6c7li twitter.com/cmackin1/statu… 1 week ago
- TCIH Takes to the Road thecloudishuge.com/tcih-takes-to-… https://t.co/al4EZ6c7li 1 week ago
- Retweeted Work With James (@workswithjames): #MLMleads #Happiness #LeadGen https://t.co/11sMH8PEwW twitter.com/workswithjames… 1 week ago
TransXfer Blog Archives