We really need insightful approaches like these to use the positive power of social approaches to modifying behavior. When we think of all the risky, threatening stuff that goes on through the Internet and other aspects of society, most of it is really affected and changed by our collective conscience and peer pressure rather than legislation or police action. Obviously we wont ever eliminate the need for policy and enforcement, but it doesn’t need to be our first choice to handle problems. How about conversation, discussion, and community for a change?
- 50 new followers in the last week and it is more than just stats, I use it for growing my account! Try it crowdfireapp.com/?r=tw 5 days ago
- Trews vs. fake news bit.ly/2ya4hHS #privacy 1 week ago
- I gained 34 followers in the last week. You? Know your stats and grow with crowdfireapp.com/?r=tw 1 week ago
- New week, new tweets, new stats. 35 followers, 37 unfollowers. Via good old crowdfireapp.com/?r=tw 2 weeks ago
- How many followers do you get weekly? 49 awesome new followers for me! Grow with crowdfireapp.com/?r=tw 3 weeks ago
TransXfer Blog Archives