We really need insightful approaches like these to use the positive power of social approaches to modifying behavior. When we think of all the risky, threatening stuff that goes on through the Internet and other aspects of society, most of it is really affected and changed by our collective conscience and peer pressure rather than legislation or police action. Obviously we wont ever eliminate the need for policy and enforcement, but it doesn’t need to be our first choice to handle problems. How about conversation, discussion, and community for a change?
- Stats for the week have arrived. 82 new followers and 63 unfollowers via crowdfireapp.com/?r=tw. 5 days ago
- The Cryptocurrency Boom is a Once-in-a-lifetime Opportunity safejunction.com/?p=7204 via @safejunction 1 week ago
- Microsoft announces Coco Framework to smooth blockchain adoption bit.ly/2utdz2U via @safejunction #privacy 1 week ago
- 181 tweeps followed me in the past week. Feels great! Do you also want to feel awesome? Check out crowdfireapp.com/?r=tw 1 week ago
- To Laptop or App? That is the question. bit.ly/2uU0Wxr via @safejunction 2 weeks ago
TransXfer Blog Archives