- How many followers do you get weekly? 53 awesome new followers for me! Grow with crowdfireapp.com/?r=tw 2 days ago
- It's Friday! Its #FF - Again! Go figure. Friday just has this ability to happen. Over and over - thecloudishuge.com 3 days ago
- How many followers do you get weekly? 46 awesome new followers for me! Grow with crowdfireapp.com/?r=tw 1 week ago
- It's #FF Friday. Its Friday! Again! https://t.co/SHmATQIuAk 1 week ago
- How many followers do you get weekly? 51 awesome new followers for me! Grow with crowdfireapp.com/?r=tw 2 weeks ago
TransXfer Blog Archives
Tag Archives: identity
Big Data is another of the marketing words that obscure the best features of tracking and Internet user profiling. Internet users will be well served to understand the implications of identity tracking and both the benefits and drawbacks of what … Continue reading
Here’s an interesting appliance that offers two-factor authentication for added security. Watch for an increasing number of devices that will help with identity and scurity. Zix Corporation Enhances ZixPort with Message Recall and Two-Factor Authentication.
Identity concept that needs further investigation and development. Multi-variate and other referenced authentication schemes may become the wave of the future. Stay Tuned! Privacy rules for ‘Little Brother’ ID scheme revealed.
Currency of Thought There used to be a time when words, especially “BIG” words, had a meaning that was closely shared among most of us. Big words like security or income or faith. Now that we have Twitter and hashtags, … Continue reading
Teenagers Sharing Passwords as Show of Affection – NYTimes.com. Great thing to teach our youth! Double the possibility of identity theft for couples.
Facebook fails to provide clear…. More issues from our favorite Social Networking Site.
GAO makes 105 recommendations to patch IRS information security holes – FierceGovernmentIT. We can’t expect perfection when it comes to privacy, even with our Federal information systems.