- 50 new followers in the last week and it is more than just stats, I use it for growing my account! Try it crowdfireapp.com/?r=tw 5 days ago
- Trews vs. fake news bit.ly/2ya4hHS #privacy 1 week ago
- I gained 34 followers in the last week. You? Know your stats and grow with crowdfireapp.com/?r=tw 1 week ago
- New week, new tweets, new stats. 35 followers, 37 unfollowers. Via good old crowdfireapp.com/?r=tw 2 weeks ago
- How many followers do you get weekly? 49 awesome new followers for me! Grow with crowdfireapp.com/?r=tw 3 weeks ago
TransXfer Blog Archives
Category Archives: Opinions
We really need insightful approaches like these to use the positive power of social approaches to modifying behavior. When we think of all the risky, threatening stuff that goes on through the Internet and other aspects of society, most of … Continue reading
6 Ways to Anticipate the Future of Digital Behavior.
Amazon Prime Users to Get Viacom TV shows. More bad news and competition for cable companies. Last time I checked, my Kindle Fire was connected via WiFi. The signal comes into my house over the cable connection, but the content … Continue reading
A VC: Why Sound Will Be Bigger Than Video. Interesting take on regressing, especially in the face of developing multi-media technology, voice-data convergence, and global communications.
I’ve watched technology develop for more than 30 years as a consumer, user, teacher/trainer, and also as a technology industry consultant and business owner. As a consequence I’ve evaluated and bought a lot of technology, taught people of all ages … Continue reading
How a Tiny Start-up in Des Moines Thinks It Can Kill Credit Cards – Tricia Duryee – Commerce – AllThingsD
How a Tiny Start-up in Des Moines Thinks It Can Kill Credit Cards – Tricia Duryee – Commerce – AllThingsD. When you consider the new Google Wallet and Near Field Communication (NFC) this start-up idea isn’t so far fetched. The … Continue reading