- RT @EntreprePro: Templates,Tools & Forms Available for Business & Project Success at: pm2.biz/29 Q29 https://t.co/lAFyqfhxVx R… 8 hours ago
- Retweeted Andrew Wall (@WALLCPA): Narrow and deep is best when identifying your target market. #niche... fb.me/EeD6Yeld 8 hours ago
- RT @WALLCPA: Narrow and deep is best when identifying your target market. #niche #targetmarket #Avatar #smallbiz #marketing https://t.co/S… 8 hours ago
- Retweeted Viavi Enterprise (@ViaviEnterprise): Enterprise Network Security Forensics. Identify & Remediate w/... fb.me/1bYrms98M 8 hours ago
- RT @ViaviEnterprise: Enterprise Network Security Forensics. Identify & Remediate w/ Post-Event Assurance. bit.ly/sp-na https://t… 8 hours ago
TransXfer Blog Archives
Category Archives: Security
Computer Worm Uses Fake FedEx Delivery Notification Emails to Infect PCs, Warns PandaLabs | Press Panda Security
Computer Worm Uses Fake FedEx Delivery Notification Emails to Infect PCs, Warns PandaLabs | Press Panda Security. Here’s all the grizzly technical details of what will happen to your computer if you click on the “Get Postal Receipt” button in … Continue reading
They’ve gone entirely too far this time! Come on! Angry Birds? That’s like attacking apple pie and motherhood! Android malware poses as Angry Birds Space game | Naked Security.
Internal threats still challenge the security of your network and the privacy of your company data. Nefarious and Angry Employees Still a Primary Threat to Organizations.
Most of the time we don’t know or even care how we connect. Its just “that” we connect and when we don’t or can’t we get really cranky. At work its usually simple: either you can or can’t depending upon … Continue reading
In the same way as the US chose to use Special Forces to hunt down war criminal Osama Bin Laden, we also need to consider using special operations agencies and personnel to thwart the growing risk of cyber attacks of … Continue reading
Custom gTLDs from ICANN. TLD is Top Level Domain for the uninitiated. This action is an important milestone in the development of the Internet fabric. Even though content controls and even intellectual property protection have been difficult to legislate or … Continue reading
Cisco, Juniper, Check Point, Palo Alto among firms in security contest – Computerworld. The big guys battle it out. Email me if you are interested in learning more about Palo Alto Networks. email@example.com