- Stats for the week have arrived. 82 new followers and 63 unfollowers via crowdfireapp.com/?r=tw. 5 days ago
- The Cryptocurrency Boom is a Once-in-a-lifetime Opportunity safejunction.com/?p=7204 via @safejunction 1 week ago
- Microsoft announces Coco Framework to smooth blockchain adoption bit.ly/2utdz2U via @safejunction #privacy 1 week ago
- 181 tweeps followed me in the past week. Feels great! Do you also want to feel awesome? Check out crowdfireapp.com/?r=tw 1 week ago
- To Laptop or App? That is the question. bit.ly/2uU0Wxr via @safejunction 2 weeks ago
TransXfer Blog Archives
Category Archives: Privacy
Senate panel backs e-mail privacy bill – The Washington Post. The beat goes on in Washington. I guess it takes a scandal at the highest levels to direct attention on our antiquated communications laws. General Petraeus probably never dreamed that … Continue reading
Just another of the hundreds of senseless intrusion upon Internet freedom. We guess it just comes with the territory. Free Internet. Free junk that comes with it. New fake anti-virus shakes down frightened file-sharers • The Register.
“Google lets you save a backup of your photos, profile information, contacts, circles, stream posts, and Buzz posts to your computer.” Great idea, Google. But where does my info reside? Is is searchable? Is it private? You might want to … Continue reading
CELL PHONE NUMBERS GO PUBLIC THIS MONTH! All cell phone numbers are being released to telemarketing companies and you will start receiving sales calls. YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THESE CALLS To prevent this from happening, call the following number … Continue reading
Hackers Can Steal Credit Card Information From Your Old Xbox, Experts Tell Us.
Internal threats still challenge the security of your network and the privacy of your company data. Nefarious and Angry Employees Still a Primary Threat to Organizations.