- Technology Pulse Report - April 2017 bit.ly/2oRgBHG Top 10 Issues for Technology Leaders thecloudishuge.com 7 hours ago
- Forget unfollowers, I believe in growing. 54 new followers in the last week! Stats via crowdfireapp.com/?r=tw 5 days ago
- The Limits of Our Trust in Technology safejunction.com/?p=7171 via @safejunction 1 week ago
- Stats for the week have arrived. 45 new followers and 55 unfollowers via crowdfireapp.com/?r=tw. 1 week ago
- Retweeted SafeJunction (@safejunction): Outrage grows over Congress’ Internet privacy vote – Mar. 29, 2017... fb.me/1zEwjDFiy 2 weeks ago
TransXfer Blog Archives
Category Archives: Identity
Finally a poll that demonstrates that we – The Internet Public – are much more interested in controlling our Internet identities and privacy than granting the government carte blanche permission to spy on everybody. Yes, it makes it easier for … Continue reading
Older Americans Love New Tech But Hate to Admit It [STUDY].
Big Data is another of the marketing words that obscure the best features of tracking and Internet user profiling. Internet users will be well served to understand the implications of identity tracking and both the benefits and drawbacks of what … Continue reading
The question about the location of your cloud data keeps coming up. Is it relevant? Important? In many cases it probably doesn’t matter unless security, redundancy, or privacy of your data is important to you or any compliance requirements you … Continue reading
The emerging #identity market is going to require a variety of new technologies and ways to protect the digital identity of users. As Health Information Technology HIT and other consumer centric regulated industries evolve, traditional identity methods like credit cards … Continue reading
Lets think about all those “old fashioned” ways that we tucked things away – in drawers, boxes, plastic containers, closets, in the attic, basement. Now we have to begin to think about the digital future. Where will all this stuff … Continue reading
SXSW’s Social Experiment Tests Limits of Secure Data, Encryption and the Human Condition – Dark Reading
Ouch! SXSW’s Social Experiment Tests Limits of Secure Data, Encryption and the Human Condition – Dark Reading.