- 50 new followers in the last week and it is more than just stats, I use it for growing my account! Try it crowdfireapp.com/?r=tw 5 days ago
- Trews vs. fake news bit.ly/2ya4hHS #privacy 1 week ago
- I gained 34 followers in the last week. You? Know your stats and grow with crowdfireapp.com/?r=tw 1 week ago
- New week, new tweets, new stats. 35 followers, 37 unfollowers. Via good old crowdfireapp.com/?r=tw 2 weeks ago
- How many followers do you get weekly? 49 awesome new followers for me! Grow with crowdfireapp.com/?r=tw 3 weeks ago
TransXfer Blog Archives
Category Archives: Identity Security
This took a while to litigate, but it is encouraging that we now may be seeing some sanctions for the open and intrusive abuse of identity and privacy by social media providers. Sure, the service is “free” to the user, … Continue reading
Multi-factor authentication is the wave of the future. Lets not let it get away from us. RSA SecurID software token cloning: a new how-to | Ars Technica.
Here’s an interesting appliance that offers two-factor authentication for added security. Watch for an increasing number of devices that will help with identity and scurity. Zix Corporation Enhances ZixPort with Message Recall and Two-Factor Authentication.
Another of the new technologies that promise to protect our devices and, possible, our identity itself from the bad guys. Technology News: Cybersecurity: The Malicious Hacker’s Ever-Sharper Eye.
Internet Bill of Rights (modified by Colin MacKinnon from the Consumer Privacy Bill of Rights) We the citizens of the World, in an effort to promote information freedom – while respecting the individual rights of all Internet users – do … Continue reading
The emerging #identity market is going to require a variety of new technologies and ways to protect the digital identity of users. As Health Information Technology HIT and other consumer centric regulated industries evolve, traditional identity methods like credit cards … Continue reading