- RT @EntreprePro: Templates,Tools & Forms Available for Business & Project Success at: pm2.biz/29 Q29 https://t.co/lAFyqfhxVx R… 8 hours ago
- Retweeted Andrew Wall (@WALLCPA): Narrow and deep is best when identifying your target market. #niche... fb.me/EeD6Yeld 8 hours ago
- RT @WALLCPA: Narrow and deep is best when identifying your target market. #niche #targetmarket #Avatar #smallbiz #marketing https://t.co/S… 8 hours ago
- Retweeted Viavi Enterprise (@ViaviEnterprise): Enterprise Network Security Forensics. Identify & Remediate w/... fb.me/1bYrms98M 8 hours ago
- RT @ViaviEnterprise: Enterprise Network Security Forensics. Identify & Remediate w/ Post-Event Assurance. bit.ly/sp-na https://t… 8 hours ago
TransXfer Blog Archives
Category Archives: Infrastructure
The merging of desktop virtualization and the consumerization of IT. Welcome to the new end user computing. – Brian Madden – BrianMadden.com
The merging of desktop virtualization and the consumerization of IT. Welcome to the new end user computing. – Brian Madden – BrianMadden.com. Watch for more news about VDI.
You own or operate a business and notice that the costs of installing, powering, cooling, and maintaining your computing resources keeps going up. Sure, computers themselves cost less these days than they used to, but the real estate to house … Continue reading
Most of the time we don’t know or even care how we connect. Its just “that” we connect and when we don’t or can’t we get really cranky. At work its usually simple: either you can or can’t depending upon … Continue reading
Yahoo Sale Buzz Mounts as Google Said to Be Possibly Interested – Computerworld. The bigger question is whether there will be consolidation among the portal giants or a realignment. IMHO Microsoft is the key to much of what is going … Continue reading
http://www.topsession.net/topsession-channel/viewvideo/4389/hp/it-self-help-group-session-3-change-the-rules-of-networking Join an IT self-help group and change the rules of networking. Learn how to improve security and privacy on your network.
The Unified Communications Revolution Will Be Televised | Unified Communications Edge
The End of Customer Power | BNET