- 50 new followers in the last week and it is more than just stats, I use it for growing my account! Try it crowdfireapp.com/?r=tw 5 days ago
- Trews vs. fake news bit.ly/2ya4hHS #privacy 1 week ago
- I gained 34 followers in the last week. You? Know your stats and grow with crowdfireapp.com/?r=tw 1 week ago
- New week, new tweets, new stats. 35 followers, 37 unfollowers. Via good old crowdfireapp.com/?r=tw 2 weeks ago
- How many followers do you get weekly? 49 awesome new followers for me! Grow with crowdfireapp.com/?r=tw 3 weeks ago
TransXfer Blog Archives
Tag Archives: digital identity
Finally a poll that demonstrates that we – The Internet Public – are much more interested in controlling our Internet identities and privacy than granting the government carte blanche permission to spy on everybody. Yes, it makes it easier for … Continue reading
The emerging #identity market is going to require a variety of new technologies and ways to protect the digital identity of users. As Health Information Technology HIT and other consumer centric regulated industries evolve, traditional identity methods like credit cards … Continue reading
Great idea – in theory. But a clearly argued position that introduces opportunities for future systems to safeguard YOUR identity in a complex mobile digital world. Putting passwords out to pasture: Identity behaviour vs. identity authentication | TechRepublic.
Op-ed: The shocking strangeness of our 25-year-old digital privacy law. Time to consider what is really happening on-line, raise awareness of threats, and make some noise to change identity and privacy regulations to the extent that they “make sense”.
Facebook Is Tracking Your Every Move on the Web; Heres How to Stop It. Logging Out isn’t enough.
How not to lose $13 million in a day. « BT Viewpoint. Business insight, news and views. Multiple layers of security are required to protect information rexources.