- Technology Pulse Report - April 2017 bit.ly/2oRgBHG Top 10 Issues for Technology Leaders thecloudishuge.com 7 hours ago
- Forget unfollowers, I believe in growing. 54 new followers in the last week! Stats via crowdfireapp.com/?r=tw 5 days ago
- The Limits of Our Trust in Technology safejunction.com/?p=7171 via @safejunction 1 week ago
- Stats for the week have arrived. 45 new followers and 55 unfollowers via crowdfireapp.com/?r=tw. 1 week ago
- Retweeted SafeJunction (@safejunction): Outrage grows over Congress’ Internet privacy vote – Mar. 29, 2017... fb.me/1zEwjDFiy 2 weeks ago
TransXfer Blog Archives
Tag Archives: digital identity
Finally a poll that demonstrates that we – The Internet Public – are much more interested in controlling our Internet identities and privacy than granting the government carte blanche permission to spy on everybody. Yes, it makes it easier for … Continue reading
The emerging #identity market is going to require a variety of new technologies and ways to protect the digital identity of users. As Health Information Technology HIT and other consumer centric regulated industries evolve, traditional identity methods like credit cards … Continue reading
Great idea – in theory. But a clearly argued position that introduces opportunities for future systems to safeguard YOUR identity in a complex mobile digital world. Putting passwords out to pasture: Identity behaviour vs. identity authentication | TechRepublic.
Op-ed: The shocking strangeness of our 25-year-old digital privacy law. Time to consider what is really happening on-line, raise awareness of threats, and make some noise to change identity and privacy regulations to the extent that they “make sense”.
Facebook Is Tracking Your Every Move on the Web; Heres How to Stop It. Logging Out isn’t enough.
How not to lose $13 million in a day. « BT Viewpoint. Business insight, news and views. Multiple layers of security are required to protect information rexources.